Why seller has not received funds from my wire transfer
There are the following possibilities:
- The requested transfer is an international transfer (SEPA) and the payment has not yet been received on our account or the transfer title has been changed by the intermediary bank. If you are waiting more than 4-5 business days - please, send us the confirmation of the transfer with the payment title via our contact form.
- Payment was made with the wrong title.
If you have changed the payment title given in our transaction panel and eg instead of TR-ABC-12345678X you made a transfer "for shoes", it is waiting for manual verification.
Please let us know if the funds are to be returned for return or forwarded to the intended recipient as a transaction generated with the correct title. You will receive an appropriate notification about the connection of the incorrect payment.
Please, send us the confirmation of the transfer made along with the payment title via our contact form.
- Instead of making a transfer within the same bank, you have chosen a bank other than the one in which you have an account and in this case, the transfer can take up to 24 business hours.
- The payment was made using the leaflet /another channel. In this situation, the transfer is not posted immediately after the receipt of money by the Post office/ stationary shop / Bank, it is only processed up to 3 business days because it is an external transfer.
- The transaction was not posted to the bank because the authorization process was not completed, eg there were no funds on the account, no valid SMS confirmation of the transfer or instead of sending a transfer, it was sent to the "basket" in the bank and is still awaiting approval.
Was this answer helpful?